In 2013 Zeezwaluw stayed put in the marina of Las Palmas due to a major refit. In a few of the Posts you will read about the 4 projects we attacked. But next to that we explored Gran Canaria as well, on our own or with friends. Another subject was, the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC) gathering and preparing in Las Palmas marina. We were “lucky” to be moored amidst many participating boats as you can read in the Posts.Have fun and be inspired by our hard work.
- Nr 1 – Celebration time & back2normal time
- Nr 2 – Transformation of SY Zeezwaluw
- Nr 3 – The LED-light project
- Nr 4 – Summer greetings from Las Palmas
- Nr 5 – Friends flying in ARC+ fly’s out
- Nr 6 – ARC preparation & departing day
- Nr 7 – Merry Christmas & a happy New Year