The year 2015 was a strange sailing year, not at all as we planned. Definitely written in sand at low tide…
After our splash in the middle of March we sailed to Las Palmas, Gran Canaria to spend there some time with friends and fellow live-aboards. The planning was to spend the 3 months during the summer in the Azores. Instead we spent a few weeks in The Netherlands and sailing around the wonderful islands of the Canary’s. Unexpectedly this was a great summer and we are so happy to have been on the islands; Tenerife, La Gomera and El Hierro for they are so special!
The last month of the year we spent in Las Palmas again. Read about our travels in the Pdf files of “The Zeezwaluw Posts”. Have fun in reading and looking at the pictures.
- Nr 1 – December celebrations and January hard work
- Nr 2 – Zeezwaluw ready to sail
- Nr 3 – Waiting and saling again
- Nr 4 – High mountains, deep craters and a Tall Ship
- Nr 5 – Summer Greetings from Gran Canaria
- Nr 6 – Visit to The Netherlands
- Nr 7 – Two special National Parks
- Nr 8 – Back in Las Palmas